Friday, 12 August 2011

Alot of Dancing.

For anyone who has the misfortune of having never encountered the ridiculously hilarious blog, Hyperbole and A Half, please take the time to read the entry about the Alot. It may change your life. Or just your grammar. One or the other.

Geek out aside, I just wanted to quickly mention the totally awesome ICT moment that I had on Thursday. Whilst this may not be a big deal to some, I managed to link the Smartboard up to my mentor's computer and set it up for use. Now this was no small feat for me. This is involved calibrating the screen, something that was only vaguely mentioned in one of the PP seminars last semester. Despite my inexperience and ignorance, I managed to make the thing work. Calibrated and with the appropriate screen size, our Smartboard is ready to go. Huzzah!

Please enjoy the dancing/rocking gif.

And yes, this was something akin to how I celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment